Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Perfect Time of Year...

Greetings Fans!

This morning I had the opportunity to work with one of my favorite groups of people-- High School Seniors! Always fun, just about willing to try anything and filled with great ideas, the time always goes by quickly.

Today's young lady is no exception. She really wanted to be able to share the compliment of her soft flowing dresses with nature, while contrasting them with the rustic architectural environment as well. We elected to try two areas around town to meet this goal.Personally, I much prefer shooting "on location" as opposed to a studio space. I have the natural light around me and I really enjoy being outside too. As promised, here are a few images from today's High School Senior Shoot!
(c)2012 laci coppins
(c)2012 laci coppins

(c)2012 laci coppins
I used a quick edit tool that allows me to add fun enhancements to each image. They will later be formally edited for the client's selection, followed by print and delivery. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below and stay connected with the latest by following me on Twitter @FotoFans!

No comments:

Post a Comment