Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy Little Bee!

The past two weekends have been very busy for this "Shutter Bug!" The last weekend of September included a small wedding for an older couple. It was a fun shoot! Both the wedding and the reception were in the same location. The attendants sat at the tables, as the bridal party walked through. Needless to say, tables were a new obstacle to overcome, but no bruises. Here is one of my favorite images from the day! I am currently in the process of finishing the edits of their big day. Over 600 pictures to choose from... I can't wait to share the final product with them.

Last weekend, if you recall, I was a participant in the 2009 Riverwest Artwalk. It was a COLD two days at the "Feed Shop Studio," with two fellow photographers, Claire and Amy. I am happy to report; I have a new collector of my work. My mixed media panels sold on the first day! My "Affection is Defined As..." pieces are still available for view through November 7th at the Jazz Gallery.

Tomorrow, I am meeting with one of mentors. I am looking forward to sharing copies of a recent project....

No comments:

Post a Comment