Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Going to the Dogs?


Hello Foto Fans!

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to cover an event for WAAGR! What is WAAGR you ask? Well, the Wisconsin Adopt a Golden Retriever Group of course!

Their goal is to provide a new home for displaced puppies and dogs. Mind you, a Retriever "puppy" is pretty much all DOG to me!! Nevertheless, I was greeted by 6 happy tails and sweet eyes as these friends, on two legs and four, worked to celebrate the holidays. In other words, raising funds for their efforts, while finding a home for the extra guests with fur.

Opportunities continue to present themselves for me to capture the activities for events around town. I truly enjoy the moments of meeting new people and the exploration of different parts of the city; even when I do get lost using my GPS! Here's a thought.. if YOU want to practice shooting events, pick up your camera at the next family get together. I promise you will have PLENTY of material to shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment