Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two Little Ladies

Hello Foto Fans
It's the most wonderful time of the year! I don't know about you, but I love, LOVE the holiday season and all things Christmas. I especially love this time of the year, because I often times have the opportunity to add to the family memories of area families. As a matter of fact, yesterday I had the pleasure of taking the photographs of two little ladies, for their dad's 2010 Christmas cards. We literally played in an area park for about an hour. The great thing in working with different types of families, is each group has a specific preference. In this case, Dad wanted to be sure and have more informal photographs and not the typical formal studio lights and backdrops. Included in this post are a few of my favorites! Follow me on Twitter @FotoFans for the up to date moves and photo shoots this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment