Monday, December 27, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come!

Hello Foto Fans!

Well, we have made it through the Christmas season and what is awaiting us- 2011! In just a few days, we will be moving forward in a new decade. WOW, seems like just yesterday everyone was running around in prep for Y2K.

And so, what am I thinking for the new year, well there are a few things to be on the look out for...
A new website will launch this spring! I am really excited for the new look this site will hold. It will include a combination of both my fine art photographic works and my commercial work, similar to the current site, but DIFFERENT with new faces, new work and much more fresh! I can't wait for you to see it Fans!!

Speaking of commercial work, I have also made some decisions with regards to the commercial branch of my offerings. After a long contemplation, I will simply offer: Graduates, Head-shots, Family and Maternity portraiture. This is what I really enjoy capturing; which I think is most important, don't you?

And finally, I am growing roots. Believe it or not, I am blooming where I am planted. Seems like Wisconsin will be home (again). When it is all said and done, I am not sure how long, but I do know, the best is yet to come! Until 2011 and beyond Fans, Stay posted on Twitter@FotoFans!

No comments:

Post a Comment